If you have time, here is where you can help/participate.
- Click to Volunteer »
Science VideosConvection Currents Demo »
Strawberry DNA Lab »
Catapult Lab »
Viewing the Solar Eclipse »
- I am so excited for the Cadet Activities!
- "Thank you for your positive comments and your positive influence on my son. Garrett seems to be enjoying school more than usual this year, and is looking forward to the many opportunities provided at the Academy."
- "I wanted to take the time and tell you guys that it's been an amazing school for my Son. He loves school is always excited about going and he is working on bettering his body for the raiders that he is excited about doing."
Camp Williams Newsletter
Apple for the Teacher Awards
Who is the local teacher who’s had the greatest impact on you or your child — the one who works hard every day to inspire students and help them grow? Click the link below to the questionnaire to nominate a teacher. This year, the Standard-Examiner will honor a local teacher with its Apple for the Teacher award. To kick the process off, send us a nomination for the local teacher you think should be recognized for his or her work. Nominations will be accepted through the questionnaire March 18th until 5 p.m. April 2nd. We’ll then select 20 nominated teachers for community members to vote on from April 8-18th. The teacher who gets the most votes will be announced as our Apple for the Teacher honoree April 28. The teacher who is selected will win $500 in prizes. Questionnaire
Intent to Return
Parents, the Intent to Return form was sent out on Monday. If you did not receive this link, please see it here: https://goo.gl/forms/AOpaPwmsfDEUY1sp1 . This MUST be completed in order to hold your Cadet’s spot for next year, otherwise, they could be entered into the lottery.
Recruiting for 7th Grade
Parents, it is that time of the year where we are looking for awesome cadets for next year. Right now, we are already close to a waiting list for several grades, and only a little room in other grades. The 7th grade August class has about 35 more spots. If you know of any current 6th graders, who would make a great fit, let’s get them signed up. Also, if you have any connections at an elementary school, that may allow us to send a Color Guard to recruit, let us know. Or, if you become aware of any great community events that will get us in front of families, let us know. You can reach Jordon Chandler, Allison Olson, or CPT Elliott.
**URGENT, Official JROTC Program on the Horizon
Living History with Veterans - FSG Meeting- Robotics - Open House
We have a special evening planned on March 21st at 7:00p. We will have a special demonstration of the robots as well as hearing the experiences of one of our Veterans. FSG Will give us important info, as well as provide yummy refreshments! We will also hold an informational meeting for all incoming families! Hope to see you there!
The deadline to register to take an AP Test is March 29th. The cost is $85 and should be paid in the office. There are fee waivers or reductions for those who qualify. If your cadet has taken an AP class this year, please have them register and take the test. Each passed test provides college credit that is accepted anywhere in the state of UTah and many other Colleges across the country.
Military Ball is April 27th.
Graduation is May 30th
- March 18th Jr High Girls Soccer @ Spectrum 4:30
- March 19th Jr High Boys Volleyball @ Home vs Channing Hall 4:00
- March 19th High School Men’s Soccer @ Home vs American Heritage
- March 20th Jr High Girls Soccer@ American Heritage 4:30
- March 21st Jr High Boys Volleyball @ Home vs Reagan 4:00
- March 25th Jr High Girls Soccer @ Home vs Reagan 4:30
- March 26th High School Men’s Soccer @ American Heritage
- March 26th Jr High Boys Volleyball @ Summit Academy Draper 4:00
- March 27th Jr High Girls Soccer @ Home vs Freedom 4:30
- March 28th Jr High Boys Volleyball @ Home vs APA Draper 4:00
- March 28th High School Men’s Soccer @ ALA 5:00; 7:00